We are searching for Business-English instructors in the following areas:
• Freiburg / Weil am Rhein
• Heilbronn / Stuttgart
• Passau / Hengersberg
Dear Language Instructors,
LbT-languages is an experienced 13-year-old language training school serving medium-sized to big top-brand companies, as well as private customers throughout Germany and in other countries.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic native English instructor to teach in-company courses on a freelance basis in the above mentioned areas. You should ideally live in the area and have your own transportation, so that you can begin teaching short-classes immediately.
If you are a native English speaker with a teaching experience and a high motivation, interested in filling up your work schedule or are seeking to start a teaching career, please contact us.
Your tasks are to:
• conduct English trainings over a certain period of time in accordance with the LbT-languages standards
• teach 90-minute classes on a weekly basis and/or intensive classes of nine hours a day
• plan and prepare for your class, considering timely completion of the necessary documentation, i.e. copies of materials, attendance sheets and reports
• have a university degree and/or teaching certificates with preferably a marketing or technical background
• are smart, outgoing and upbeat
• can motivate others and have excellent communication skills
• are able to work independently and can deal with different situations in class
• have a professional appearance
• are always on time
• have moderate German language skills to understand a possible question in German
• a friendly, fun and professional working atmosphere in an energetic team
• an internal professional teacher training as well as teaching materials
• a mentor to assist you with any questions that may come up while teaching
• support and resources for preparation and implementation of training
If you meet the above requirements, please e-mail your CV to Sheila Kusuma (email@example.com).
Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible. Pay will be discussed during the first interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 089 41 200 660.
Senior Office Manager
Tel. 089 41 200 660